When it comes to choosing the right type of care, it is important to understand what is available and what is appropriate for your individual circumstances.

The local authority has an obligation to conduct an assessment (known as a Section 47 care assessment) to determine your needs and the most appropriate place for care regardless of your financial situation, however it is important to do your own research to ensure you have access to the best care available as your Local Authority will only pay up to their 'published' rate.

At My Care Consultant, we will help you to navigate your care needs as quickly and seamlessly as possible by providing you with solutions and a clear route forward.

Choosing My Care Consultant

Apply Today for your FREE Consultation

We take the time to get to know every single one of our clients with a completely free, no-obligation consultation. Arrange yours today.