My Care Consultant provides you with an end to end service, from helping you to find out what you are entitled to from your Local Authority and the NHS, to helping you source suitable care, and explaining the available ways to fund it.
*We carry out a free, no-obligation consultation for up to 15 minutes.
*Choose from a Telephone Consultation for £195 or a Bespoke Care Report with personalised care action plan for £395.
*We are independent, and provide unbiased and trusted guidance as we are not tied to any service providers.
*Our fees are inclusive of V.A.T so there are no hidden costs.
Sometimes, it can seem impossible where to start when care is needed, and that’s why MCC offers 1 hour Telephone Consultations to give you the opportunity to ask questions, air your concerns and receive guidance from one of our care advisers on important things you need to know. Our Telephone Consultations are preceded by a fact-find so we can ensure we provide you with accurate guidance, and we send you a brief within one working day which outlines the topics discussed in your consultation.
Bespoke Care Reports
Following your completion of a simple fact-find, we create your own Bespoke Care Report and action plan providing you with solutions to your care needs and clear next steps to take. Bespoke Care Reports typically include (the below is not an exhaustive list):
- Your rights in respect of Hospital Discharge
- What you’re entitled to from the NHS and your Local Authority
- Instructions on what benefits to apply for and how
- Your care options and costs
- The various different options available to pay for care
- Information on Wills, Trusts, and setting up a Power of Attorney
- An update on current legislation and how this relates to you
- Personal care guidance on specific matters relating to you
Care Planning Experts
My Care Consultant is a market-leading expert, providing care planning guidance to people and their families who need help preparing for or setting up care.