At My Care Consultant, our core service is to provide care advice to people who need care, their family members and legal representatives, to help them navigate their journey as quickly and smoothly as possible.
We also operate a ‘care advice referral service’ for financial advisers who have clients in need of care.
How It Works
Here is the simple process of making client referrals to My Care Consultant via our Care Advice Service.
- Send your client’s name and contact details to our helpdesk using the form on this page. Alternatively, email email@example.com or call us on (0)203 290 3110. If you prefer, your client can contact us directly, quoting your name.
- We will then hold a free, initial 15-minute telephone consultation with your client and/or family members.
- From there, the client will have the option of choosing from our chargeable services; Telephone Consultations (£195) or Bespoke Care Reports (£395) however, there is no obligation to proceed with one of these following the free 15-minute telephone consultation.
- We will revert back to you following the free, initial 15-minute telephone consultation to let you know how the case is proceeding
- Following the free, initial 15-minute telephone call, if your client wants to proceed with one of our chargeable services, we ask them to complete a fact-find. Telephone Consultations can usually be scheduled within a few days, Bespoke Care Reports take 10 calendar days.
- If your client is self-funding, we will refer them back to you when they are ready to receive a recommendation around how best to pay for their care.
- If you do not hold the necessary qualifications, we can refer your client onto a SOLLA accredited adviser for a ‘paying for care’ recommendation, and you will receive a referral fee. We will always speak to you first before making any referrals.