Terms and Conditions – MCC Website/Care Box
- Please read these terms carefully before using this website (“Site”). Your use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions in full, which take effect on the first day of use of this Site. If you do not agree to abide by the following terms & conditions, you should leave the website immediately.
- We (My Care Consultant Services Ltd) reserve the right to change these terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of this Site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- These terms and conditions apply to any site under our control and from which a link has been created to these terms and conditions.
- We and anybody else who helped us create, host or provide access to the Site and the Content are not liable for any damages or loss of any kind which you may suffer when you use the Site or attempt to use it.
- Without limiting the foregoing, the Site and the Content is made available WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) AND ALL WARRANTIES IN RELATION TO THE SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON- INFRINGEMENT.
- We endeavour to provide access to the website 24 hours a day, but access may be suspended temporarily and without notice if the system fails or requires maintenance or repair or for reasons outside our control. As such, we do not warrant that the Site will be available on an uninterrupted basis
- We do not warrant that the Site will be error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available will be free of viruses or other harmful material and we do not accept any liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in relation to the foregoing. Under no circumstances are we liable for any loss of profits, direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (whether in contract, tort or otherwise). We are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- You should also note that My Care Consultant Services Ltd is a limited liability company. My Care Consultant cannot take any responsibility and makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about the content of any website accessed by hypertext link and links should not be taken as an endorsement of any kind.
- My Care Consultant has no control over the availability of any linked pages.
- Use of website – You agree to adhere to all applicable laws, regulations and codes of conduct when using the website. You agree not to:
- a) damage, interfere or disrupt access to the website
- b) make available, upload or distribute on the MCC website any materials or files that contain viruses or any other harmful software
- c) use the website to send unsolicited material for any purpose
- Content and Copyright – Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by My Care Consultant Services Ltd. You are allowed to read, print and download extracts from the site on the following conditions:
- a) use of the documents on this site are for your use only
- b) no documents on this Site are to be modified in any way
- c) no part of this Site may be reproduced or stored in any other website without our prior written permission.
- 1. Introduction – My Care Consultant Services Ltd believes that the best way to protect the privacy of users of (web address for MCC and Care Box) is to tell you what information we gather about you and ensure that you understand and consent to our use of this information.
- Information Policy – When using the site, you may be asked for information such as your name and the name of your organisation, contact details, address, telephone numbers, and your email address. This information is stored on our customer database.
This database enables My Care Consultant Services Ltd to provide you with any information you or we request. We may also use this information to track activity on the Site. We do this in order to have a better understanding of how visitors use the Site. We will only use your information for the purposes set out below. We may use your personal data for future email mailings, general correspondence and correspondence which may relate to you. If you would rather not receive future marketing emails from us, please inform us by email at email@example.com . We will stop the use of your information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
The information gathered by us about you might be used from time to time for the following purposes:
- To respond to feedback or requests for information
- To inform you about our services
- We may pass your information to other organisations to enable them to send you information, which may be of interest to you or to contact you regarding your query
- Security – It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this Site. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this Site will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this Site. You must not post or provide to us via this Site, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this Site. No data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. You remain responsible for the security of your computer at all times.
- Consent – By using the Site and submitting information, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information by us as described above; and the transfer of your personal information to countries outside of the European Union.
- The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA). It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU and EEA areas. The GDPR aims primarily to give control to individuals over their personal data and to simplify the regulatory environment for international business by unifying the regulation within the EU.
Our business processes that handle personal data have been designed and built with consideration of the principles and provide safeguards to protect data and use the highest-possible privacy settings by default, so that the data is not available publicly without explicit, informed consent, and cannot be used to identify a subject without additional information stored separately.
My Care Consultant Services Ltd is a company registered in England. Registered number 09963014 and whose registered office is at:
12 Constance Street,